At Plum, you will find a team with expertise in different technologies.
We are searching for a WordPress Developer to join our rapidly growing team. We are hiring a candidate that is very detailed and has a keen eye for small details and this role will be delivering pixel perfect WordPress experiences
We are mindful of the clients we work with to provide a healthy and fun environment. We’re looking for engineers that enjoy working with cross-functional teams to build great technology and help businesses to grow.
The kind of people we like to work with:
- Are highly curious.
- They believe in continuous improvement.
- Are sometimes pragmatists and sometimes clean coders.
- Are honest.
What you bring:
- Proven experience developing custom themes for WordPress
- Strong HTML5, CSS3, JS & jQuery knowledge
- Understanding of fundamental design principles (typography, hierarchy, color, iconography, imagery, sizing, and layout)
- Intermediate PHP & SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of CSS platforms
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and responsive design
- Basic understanding of SEO principles
- Experience working with Git.
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Apache/nginx configuration
- Command line skills
- Configuring WordPress as a headless CMS
- Google Analytics knowledge
- Worked in distributed or remote teams.
- Worked in start-up environments.
- Joy for collaborating with teams (internal and external).
We are a remote-friendly environment - we believe that happy and healthy employees produce better business outcomes. We have an office in Rio Cuarto and we have put in a lot of effort to make sure our office is an enjoyable place.
We encourage continuous learning. Part of that is the Plum Library: expense any book and share it with the team when you're done.
We value your health and will give you U$D150 to spend on something health and “fitness-y” each year, whether that's towards therapy, yoga classes, or new trainers.
We offer a competitive salary